Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: This NP Stuff has got to stop

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Aaron Brown's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    262
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by shatzy:
    how can you get bored???? [img]confused.gif[/img]
    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Well, I didn't have a clear idea of what exactly my pet is supposed to do. So I looked at it for a few moments then went back to surfing.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <marquee> I've seen to many addictions</marquee>

    Here's the number...1-800- Neo-adic [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you just venture around the site. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Aaron Brown's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    262
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    can't I like, kill someone's pet?

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    totally.....

    well, almost.
    you can wound them pretty bad... but no neopet
    can die.

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner oranges's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2003
    Posts
    4,036
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that is aweful! why would you want to do that? [img]confused.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    er... they aren't reeeeeeeal pets... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    besides... i don't really battle.
    i just like to get NP and buy/sell stuff

  8. #18
    Inactive Member 1FINH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 1st, 2004
    Posts
    963
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sorry.. gonna have to side with Trampis on this one. The Acrop used to be my solitude in a rain strom of useless postings on many boards that really didnt have much to say other then hi or bye. But when I come here and the only topic I could find worth posting on was TG new motorcycle shop and still couldnt bring myself to post. I think Neo pets are ok, sort of like people smoking. I dont care you do it.. just dont blow it in my face.

    I see the new NP board up so everything I am saying may be a mute point but out of all the store front the Acrop has had in the past that brought many questions and many debates and many heated topics and good conversation... this one just made me wanna run and hide. Though if I was a neo freek. I am sure I would call this home. But I'm not.... sorry.

    CYA [img]confused.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Aaron Brown's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    262
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, maybe if someone wrote a newbie guide, I'd give it a try again. *hint*

  10. #20
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i think peope are over-reacting.

    neopets is something i enjoy. a great amount of
    people that visit this board also enjoy neopets.
    i mean, cut me some slack. my board decors do not
    stay forever... it was only a matter of time
    before it changed again.

    and besides that.... i apologize that this board
    isn't entertaining for everyone. i try my hardest
    to incorporate myself into what i post... as
    opposed to just posting to keep visitors (alex).

    there have been new topics other than neopets.
    i have posted several topics that have nothing
    to do with neopets... and got a few replies.

    i started a neopets board... there is nothing
    written about neopets on here since. i have
    been talking with omar about what to do on neopets
    because, despite popular opinion, he posted his
    query on this board and i will answer it on this
    board.

    i apologize to all for making one of my current
    interests the main topic/decor of this board.
    i hadn't realized that this board has become more
    geared toward the public and less about the
    individual.

    i also think its a bit over-dramatic to dislike
    the decor... especially when you conisder that
    the only neopets related icons are the buttons
    and the pic. believe me when i say that i could
    have completely gone overboard and made a
    neopets bg (which i did make originally) and
    a lot of other shit.

    at first i was slightly amused and almost put
    off by the nature of this thread.... but now i'm
    just aghast at what is going on.


    consider this board decor changed...


    p.s...

    someone let me know when the bullshit stops
    around here. i'll be back when it does.

    oh... and don't consider this one of thos girly
    'i'm not your friend but you made me mad and i'm
    leaving' kinda things.

    i'm straight pissed off and i can't believe the
    bs i'm reading. so yeah.... maybe you can get
    some quality posts with jason at the helm...

    til then... i'll be visiting more liberal boards


    this is shatzy... signing out

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •